List of store locations participating and their organization of choice:
Donations will be made to the following:
Point Pleasant, WV – Mason County Baby Pantry
Huntington, WV, Seventh Avenue – A New Beginning Crisis Pregnancy Center, in Huntington.
Huntington, WV, Camden Road – Team for WV Children
Huntington, WV, US Route 60 – Team for WV Children
Gallipolis, OH – Rt. 160 – God’s Hands at Work
Wellston, OH – Elizabeth’s Hope of Jackson, Ohio
Milton, WV – Lily’s Place
Pomeroy, OH – Meigs Cooperative Parish
Nitro, WV – Holy Trinity Daycare
Proctorville, OH – Two Hearts Pregnancy Center in Coal Grove
Athens, OH – WIC Diaper Program of Athens County
Hurricane, WV – Gabriel Project
Winfield, WV – Gabriel Project, St. Timothy’s Church in Hurricane
Charleston, WV – Brookside Women & Children’s Shelter
Belpre, OH – BAM (Belpre Area Ministries)
Waverly, OH – Elizabeth’s Hope of Waverly, Ohio
Mineral Wells, WV – Gabriel Project of Parkersburg, WV
Spencer, WV – Roane County Prenatal Care Program
Ripley, WV – Ripley Nazarene Mission Baby Pantry
Eleanor, WV – Gabriel Project, St. Timothy’s in the Valley Episcopal Church
Gallipolis, OH – Second Ave. – God’s Hands at Work
Nelsonville, OH – WIC Diaper Program of Athens County
Scott Depot, WV – Heart & Hand Outreach Ministries
Ironton, OH – Two Hearts Pregnancy Center in Coal Grove
Information about the event:
4th Annual “Baby Face” Event – Do you have a Mister or Miss Fruth?
- Each participating store location will hold the event on April 6th at 11:00 am. Participants need to register by April 6th at 10:00 am.
- Every child participating will receive a FREE 4×6 photo.
- Your child could be featured in our advertising!
- $10 to Participate. This is a non-refundable donation towards purchases for a store’s baby organization of choice.
- 3 categories:
- 0-12 months
- 13-24 months
- 25-36 months
- Babies winning their category will have a chance to win 1 of 4 photography packages. There are a total of 72 babies that will be sent in for final judging (3 per store location) for a chance at 4 photography packages. Odds of winning are based on amount of participation. PLEASE NOTE: WE ALLOW OUR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT.
How the event works: Pre-register at your favorite participating Fruth location. Come to that location on April 6th by 10:45 am. A panel of judges will vote on their favorite store baby from each category beginning at 11:00 a.m. They will submit the finalists to Fruth’s corporate office for a chance to win 1 of 4 photography packages (valued at $250). Only four babies will be chosen from 24 locations entering store finalists for the photography package. Individual store finalists will be announced on April 6th concluding judges’ vote. The 4 for the photography package will be notified by mail or phone. Decision of the judges is final. Judges are submitting a personal choice. Please provide a current address or phone number at time of entry. Fruth employees and their families are allowed to participate in this event.